I think you're supposed to read what we write. Please follow/subscribe.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cold toes.

It's funny that every winter before now in my lifetime people have wished for snow. 2 years ago my dad would have killed several disadvantaged children for a white christmas.
But now that we have snow, every single crank will forever whinge about the horrible snow. One might be forgiven for saying that they might actually want to go to work/school. Joe Duffy's liveline show is clogged with protests, indignant whinges, answered by sympathetic ah-huhs, uh-huhs, yeps, and the like.

I for one, do not love or hate snow. It falls, we have a bit of acceptable quarreling over snowball fights, parents have moments of happiness with their children. One thing I can say is that it is pretty damn cold.

This goes out to my Dad. Please don't be one of those people who bitch about getting what they ask for.

Yours frostily,
-Seabird

No comments:

Post a Comment