I think you're supposed to read what we write. Please follow/subscribe.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Entering the Blogapelagic Islands.

Another blog is born. I'm really not sure how to kick-start a blog. From here it should be easy, comment on current events, culture, etc...
But I'm afraid writing an opening post about the weather doesn't cut it. Of course, worrying about this first post is stupid, because at this point the blog should have a grand total of zero followers. In fact, I don't even know how this website works exactly. I might regret giving this blog a name that sounds like a withering antiques store in the regions of nowhere, but this means the two of us can sign off with cool names. We are writing completely independently of each other, so it should be interesting.

-Seabird.

Welcome to the scapegoat of my frustration and the vent of my creative light. Don't expect consistency of content, posting or attitudes. Expect an amalgamation of my thoughts, rendered useless but legible on-screen.
Enjoy the show.

-Callous.

No comments:

Post a Comment